Not just about TRENDS 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

 



Most people think fashion is all about trends but actually that's not what fashion is all about. Fashion is just what we feel comfortable in or what we like. Some people have a sophisticated fashion styles and tasted  but some people will rather go simple. Now here's a question, do you think fashion is all about money?. In my own opinion money doesn't determine fashion . Also why do you have to follow trends ?, why cant you be a trend setter?. Some people follow trends and end up looking out of place.

Fashion is also not only about clothes its can also be about pets, food and other aspects of life. Personally I like comfortable and warm clothing. I love stylish but simple wears like:


But some people prefer to dress in a sophisticated way











Like I mentioned earlier fashion is not only about clothes it can also be about food, nails, pets and so on. Personally this is my fashion taste:
1.FOOD

2.NAILS

3.PETS

4.HAIRSTYLE




















This is my fashion taste personally in some things. I don't care about trends I only care about how comfortable I am . Don't forget fashion is not about trends and should not be influenced by peer pressure. REMINDER: BE A TREND SETTER AND NOT A FOLLOWER




Comments

  1. I love your blog, it's educating and entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the quote that says "Be Unique. Be You"
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, i'll remember to always be a trend starter and not follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blog. Really nice and informative

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice and informative 🙂🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice blog..it’s interesting and educating

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you have found your number 1 fan✌
    P.S. which is me....i really enjoy reading you articles. Great job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment